I had to update this journal and write a few things - so I've been busy replying to my comments, messages and stuff and I couldn't help not notice how I've neglected my dA! Damn it, I've been so inactive that maybe 4/5 of my watchers abandoned me (I don't blame them! If I could, I'd have abandoned myself too, no jokes!) and there are so many, SO MANY NEW FANTASTIC ARTISTS that I've never watched before!! I want to say sorry for not being very active and not supporting you as much as you deserve! And also I want to thank those who are still giving me feedback on my works for all that time that I was practically dead to dA THANK YOU!!! I will try to get back to all of you and return the feedback of course!
I will be going now, thanks again people, I will get back to you, working on it!
Just click on the image and enjoy your stay!
By the way, I still sell prints so if anyone is interested - drop me a note! For more info read below....IN OTHER WORDS...
This is a limited offer so act quickly.
In different times I will be letting out 5 prints for sale of one of my works periodically (if more people are interested I'll increase the amount). The way to get it will be as follows:
- send me a note through dA (or if you don't have a dA profile but you are still following me - e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- tell me why you'd like to buy a print
- tell me what is a fair price for it according to you, the product and your budget
I will answer each note/e-mail and we will discuss everything!
Below you can see shots of the print (sorry for the poor quality and flash of the preview picture)
This week's print of choice is:"AWAITING THE NIGHT"
- size A4
- 5/5 remaining
Send me a note if you are interested! I am looking forward to your notes!
OFFICIALLY OPENED FOR COMMISSIONS!
for anyone who is interested in having me work on their image, here is what you should do:
* write a note to me or e-mail me at email@example.com
* if you have a set budget let me know so we can negotiate the price
* send me the picture you want me to work with or give me a theme
* my top fav themes are dark/gothic/emotional and fantasy so if you love these then you are in the right place!
* retouch 10-15$
* photomanipulation - varies from 25-40$ depending on the work and client's budget
* CD and Book covers - negotiable
Here is an example of a fresh commissioned work I finished yesterday for the wonderful Little-Ms-Spooky
I hope some of you might get interested and I hope you have a great day!